Sunday, February 22, 2015

By way of updates....

Hello everyone!! I bet you thought I'd fallen off the planet, right?  Thankfully this is not what happened.  I've been working through transitioning from one insurance to another and now am set for my annual duck walk.
On February 25th I'll once again find myself in the stirrups awaiting inspection.  I'm not exactly running towards that date, by any means, but it is nice to make sure that all is well in the southern hemisphere.
With that being said, I will definitely make sure to post results and the likes when they come in.  In the meantime, I say we all focus on the lovely weather (or at least it is lovely here in Arizona) and find someone to make smile in the upcoming days.
Always - Kami

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of sunshine here in London today Kami, makes everyone smile ( because it`s so rare!). Hugs.

Anonymous said...

We`ve got the sunshine in London again, birds are noisy, daffodils are out and the young people are out in t-shirts and shorts. Beat this, Arizona!

Anonymous said...

Continuing the English transformation, we`ve had a WHOLE week of sunshine-the daffodils are folding down until next winter and new tiny leaves have appeared on some rose bushes, the 3 ducks that visit annually to waddle round the block of flats arrived yesturday! English springtime, useless as it is temperature wise is almost here.

Anonymous said...

Hugs whatever your results, thinking of you and back in 3 months to send more London vibes.xxx

how to treat uterine tumors said...

the information you provide is very useful for us, thank you for the information

Anonymous said...

It might not be exactly 3 months since my last check-in because I couldn`t resist saying `Hi Kami` given it was mid-summer`s day yesturday. All the baby birds have fledged here and the sun is shining today in England which`ll make headlines in the papers!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in with loyal hugs because you`re falling off the google planet over here. Hope all is hunky dory but it doesn`t matter if privacy is paramount in your new beginnings.