Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How much do YOU know.......

about Mesothelioma?.....

Tomorrow (September 26th) is Mesothelioma Awareness Day.  I was contacted by a delightful woman named Emmy who reached out to me, asking me to share her message about Mesothelioma.  Before I read her article, I knew very little.  After reading her article, I now know that I could be at risk for this type of cancer, and not to be too crazy about it...but you could be at risk too!  Knowledge is most definitely power, and she, along with myself, want you to be as powerful as you can be about Mesothelioma.



Please click on the above link, to find out more about this dangerous cancer.  Lets work together to help Emmy spread her message.


3 comments:

Georgetown Friends said...

We are sending prayers to you and the boys. You are in all of our thoughts.

Amy said...

Kami,
My heart is breaking for you and your boys. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and will continue to be.
Love you sister and I will always be here for you.
Amy Stocking

Anonymous said...

I`ve got more fog in London Town for you to hide-away in, Kami. Not asking how you are, just to say I`m always sending vibes across the Pond. And hugs.xxx