Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lost in Transition

There's really no easy way to talk about any of this.  I feel a need to at least let everyone know that I did have my check-up last August, and the Dr. didn't get enough sample on his pap swab to do anyone a bit of good, but I did get a bill for it. Ha!

I have another check-up in February, where I'll be sure to let Dr. B know that he needs to scrape extra hard to make sure we get what we need. (winky winky).  This is a bit tricky as it will be the first doctor's visit with Dr. B that my husband wasn't with me.

I miss him.

A lot.

Moving forward, and hating every single step. Thankfully I have three wonderful reasons to keep moving forward, at least until I like it a little bit.

Still grateful for what I know to be true.  Thankful for family and friends who continue to love me, warts and all.  Thankful for three little boys who pray for me every morning and night.  I am thankful.  Tired and weary, but thankful.

Much love,
Kami

5 comments:

Watson Family said...

Loving and praying for you and your darling sons, every single day!

Heidi said...

Ick, extra hard scraping! Can they just put you out for the whole visit altogether? Wake you up when it's all over? :)

I'm so grateful for all that you share and all that you do for the rest of us, despite the load you have to shoulder. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kami, for letting all your cyber followers know how things are. Doesn`t matter if you disappear for a good few months now.
Just as Heidi says, you actually give something by doing nothing except making us care- it`s nice to care.

Unknown said...

I love you, MyKami!! I miss your face! I miss Steve too. Will send you that song soon! XOXO

Anonymous said...

If you could take enough steps to cross the mighty Pond, you`d be refreshed by the lovely sight of our spring daffodils here in London.
Hugs for Kami.