Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our Kind of Normal

The last few days have been quiet.  What I really should have done in the quiet was upload my pictures from my camera so that I could show you what's been coming to my house.  Instead, I've looked for pics that describe my week.  Here you go!

Last week, I had a visit from SpongeBob.  Yes, Yes I did.  He looked like this:


My loving parents and darling sisters sent the sweet guy my way.  Thankfully, none of the boys were home yet (except for G) so I actually got a few chocolate strawberries, before the wolves ascended.

We also received a package that had lots of fun items and goodies from my family; which helped to brighten the days of the whole fam.  A bag of candy from the 'Candy Parade,' and a lucky horse tooth.  One box inside the larger box contained money, with a note that said, "Vanishing Deductible." I was completely overcome.  The generosity of people still continues to amaze me.  It's wonderful!!

I had a phone call from my sisters that was a much needed kick in the pants, and so I've put on my big girl undies and intend to get to work this week!! I promise!


I listen to this song every time I even think about feeling sorry for myself.  It does contain the words, "Hell & A**."  Yeah, I'm that kind of kid.  It keeps me motivated and in the right mindset.  Thanks to 'D & J' for bringing this wonderful tune into my life.

Last of all, Coach had his first WIN as a head football coach.  It was perfection the way that his players would dance into the end zone.  I have been missing the sound of football; the crashing of helmets, the grunts of serious intensity, the cheer of the crowd & the groans.  I love everything about Coach's job and what it brings into my life.  So...hooray for that as well.

This is my kind of normal.  I love it.  And you're darn tootin' I plan on fighting for it, every step of the way.

This next week will have us heading into Phoenix for the first of 2 doctor's visits.  I will definitely let you know the outcome and the treatment plans that are in store.  Until then Happy Saturday.  I hope yours filled with SpongeBob delight and Gym Class Heroes inspiration! ~Kami

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win! Yay! You deserve every ounce of love and support you receive! You are an amazing woman, who will win this fight! Love ya!
Amber M.

Anonymous said...

Jude!
You can do anything you set your stubborn little mind to! I'll always be in your corner... no matter what!

Give em' hell Jude... give em' hell.

-Judey Kins